Comments System

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ram Teri Ganga Maili actor Mandakini on rumour that her father had shot her; married life: ‘My husband didn’t know Hindi


 

Mandakini recently appeared on The Kapil Sharma Show with yesteryear actor Sangeeta Bijlani, where she got candid about her personal life.

Despite having been seen in multiple films since her debut in Bollywood in 1985, actor Mandakini is famously remembered for her role in the Raj Kapoor movie Ram Teri Ganga Maili. Recently, Mandakini had visited the sets of The Kapil Sharma Show along with 80s Bollywood diva Sangeeta Bijlani.

During their conversation, Mandakini was asked why she was not seen in that many movies post Ram Teri Ganga Maili. To which she responded with, “There were many good films offered after that, and I even signed a few. I shot for the first 10 days and then that director just vanished in thin air. He never returned, I even tried searching for him. Luckily, I had taken an amount in advance for it.”

Later in the chat, the former actor revealed another interesting trivia from her showbiz journey and said there was a rumour once regarding how her father had shot her, but they were not true: “There was a news spread that my father shot me. When I reached the sets everybody came to me asking whether I was okay. I had no clue why they were all so concerned about me and later I came to know about the rumour.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments